Wednesday, February 13, 2008

No more dogs... For now.

Who's your daddy..... Suraj
Can I interest you in an altoid?
He has that "new baby" smell.

Gotta stretch out the hamstrings, don't want to pull a muscle.
Trust me. Its better this way.
Is this SPF 15 or 30?
Only in Germany....
Yeah, it was me. Does it smell that bad?
To infinity and beyond!!!!
Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight.... oh wait, its only 4.
You want a piece of me.
Time for my spinning class.
No... I'm not taking a dump.
Peek-a-boo!! I see you!!!
Come to Grandma!!!
This is called "Blue Steel".
I told them to give me a key, but they said I wouldn't need one.
I need my beauty sleep. Pictures later.
Pardon me sir... but would you have any Grey Poupon?
And before you know it.... they are off to college.

1 comment:

Siennamody said...

I love you guys. Thank you so much for doing this. The comments are priceless.

Chris