Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Ingalls

Shoot in Manual. Adjust your exposure. Set your ISO. Set your aperture..... Why are my hands sweating and shaking? Why is my heart beating so fast? Ummm... Yeah, I'M SHOOTING PICTURES OF CAMERON AND ANNA INGALLS!!!! The person that inspired me to start taking pictures is being photographed in my camera. No pressure. Should I post these? Ok, I took 100 pictures in 5 minutes and I think only 1 of them was in focus. Well, here goes nothing.

Thanks again you guys for everything. You have forever changed our lives and we are so grateful to have had met you.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Cameron Ingalls said...

these are awesome! we've never had one of our couples turn the camera on us. thanks for capturing some fun moments. it was great hanging out with you guys... see you in less than 3 weeks!

Anonymous said...

yeaaahhhhhh cameron and the wifey = hawtness..

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

DUDE!!!! these rock, the whole shoot is REALLY amazing!! I love cameron and his wife!!! way to take the plunge into the photo world!!!!

AHS Photography said...

These turned out awesome!!!!

Patrick Ang said...

yay, i'm famous!!! thank you for all your comments. i thought my mom was the only one that looked at my blog. and that is after i told her to look each time i posted. you guys are awesome photographers btw.

Holly Carlyle said...

These rock, Patrick!

Married for Keeps said...

well, nice to meet you patrick! you did such a great job turning the lens on cameron and anna. great pics! spoken as a proud mama - they ARE pretty cute aren't they?