Tuesday, April 8, 2008

For Coach Price

An old friend facebooked me today and let me know that my high school track coach recently passed away. He was a good coach and I know that he is in a better place now... "the Mother Land". Thats a inside joke and if you are not Jason Raquinio, then you're on the outside and probably won't get it. He's the guy on the far left. Jason was also the VP/cofounder of the infamous Running Club of Fremont High School that lasted about 1 year. We started the Running Club after Cross Country because we needed an excuse to hang out after cross country season. We probably ran, like twice. Instead, we just hung out at Taco Bell and made fun of our friend, Brian Cooper, who was the manager. Man, I miss High School. I think that is why I became a High School Teacher. One of these days, I'm going to go back to Sunnyvale, teach at Fremont, coach cross country and start back up the Running Club. Its good to hear from you Jason.

No comments: