Sunday, April 6, 2008

My first wedding... not my wedding, but first.. you know

I shot my first wedding last October for my future brother in law. I was not actually the main photographer, but I took pictures anyway. I was actually the videographer and I used my brothers old camcorder that could not hold a charge for more than 5 minutes. So I was limited to taking pictures from where I was taping. Then my memory card crapped out right after the ceremony. So I was not able to take an reception pictures. Luckily I was able to use a program to salvage all the pictures. I think I've learned a lot since last October and am ready to do a wedding on my own. I'm trying to break them up so that they can get married again and I could take better pictures, but so far it seems like they're working out.


















1 comment:

Beli said...

you take really good pics. they got soul.
congrats!