Saturday, August 30, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend we surprised my mom for her birthday on Monday. Every time I surprise her, I call her right before and tell her I can't make it and tell her how sorry I am. Then I come in and surprise her. My sister help me execute the surprise at Santana Row. Afterwards we sat on fake grass and cheess meessed (gossiped).
Photobucket
At the store I snuck up behind my mom and said,"Excuse me ma'am, you cannot leave the store with that."
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My mom's Katie Holmes haircut.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wanted to get a piece of cardboard and write on it, "Need $200k, please help"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
mmmm, garlic fries.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My signature foot shot.

No comments: