Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rehearsal Dinner

I haven't been blogging in a while, nor have I been taking pictures. That's because I'M MARRIED!!!!! Well, its been killing me not taking pictures. I really wanted to photograph my own wedding, but MY WIFE wasn't for it. I was so tempted to just take my photographer's camera and switch places with him. So here are some pics from the rehearsal dinner.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: