Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brown Eyes

Our baby will have your brown eyes, my dimples, your smile, my humor, your compassion, my dedication, your bunions, my gas, your intelligence, my creativity and most especially... our baby will have our endless love.

In the past few weeks, as we've shared the news with our family and our friends, we've learned so much about pregnancy and what to expect in the days to come. We've shopped and received maternity clothes, books, baby clothes, videos, college applications, etc... And at the end of the day when we've taken in more information than imaginable, we lay next to each other and tell each other that the baby will have your appetite for plain hot water, my curiosity for computers and future technology, your fashionable line of cardigans, my obsession to make sure all appliances are turned off before leaving the house, your affinity for ear hygeine, and our dedication to the Lord.

The past 3 months has brought us closer. I can't imagine what the next 6 months will bring.
Photobucket

No comments: