Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Secret is out

Well, I think almost everyone knows now. Well, at least everyone that checks my blog. On our wedding night, everyone told me to go make a baby. Well... that I did.

It hasn't completely hit me yet, but I know when I see my mom's first grandchild for the first time, I will be ballin like no other. Since I met Christine, my life has changed completely. I have a promising career, a house, two dogs, a loving wife and a nubbins bakin in the oven. Wow!!! I am all grown up. Scary. I am really excited and so thankful for all the Lord has given me. I really could not ask for more. There is nothing more in life that I could ever need than what I have already.

Here is some pictures of the Love of my life and how my family reacted to the news.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

NatalieT said...

Congrats again you guys. I'm so happy for both of you and can't wait to meet the little one :)

Cindy said...

Congrats! I love the reaction shots.

The Tao of the Word said...

Right on Patrick. I'm so blessed to have a Godly brother in law that appreciates his family.

I'm also happy to hear you're making friends at this 20s ministry and new church. Looks like you're living out the commitment you made during our phone conversation. Thank You.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Is that Hazel in the top picture? I love the look on her face.

Congratulations!