Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Have I bragged about Christine lately?

I am so fortunate that the woman having my child is so amazing. Every husband that loves his wife thinks highly of them and knows that no other woman can compare. Well, I seriously can't compare and I can't even come close to imagine myself with someone else because no one else would even come remotely close to how awesome my wife is. And today was a perfect example of her awesomeness.

Today my wife was invited to be a guest speaker for one of her former professors from her masters program. She was so nervous prior to the lecture and prepared the night before over and over and over. Its hard for me to imagine that she can get nervous because public speaking comes so natural for her and she always makes a strong connection with her audience. Her presentation rocked. Everyone was amazed with what she had to say. At the very end, she played her slide show presentation that yours truly helped her make and brought some tears to the audience. The lecture ended with applause, compliments, and endless questions of how did you get to be so awesome. And the answer is simple. I have the support of a loving, handsome and wonderful husband.

If our child has her brains and my good looks, you better watch out.
Photobucket

Untitled from Patrick Ang on Vimeo.

No comments: